Wednesday 7 July 2010

Whilst the boys are away fran can play

The boys had gone away for the weekend (well apart from Dashy, but I did my best to ignore his presence) and I leapt at the chance to do some entertaining in my very own flat. Meant to make it tidy and pretty for this occasion but accidentally fell asleep after work on Sat and only woke up in time to let Eleanor and Harrie and the dinosaur lamp in. Harrie has moved out of London for a bit so ducky and I get to dinosit her lamp.

Look how well they're getting on already. I think piggy's a bit jel that he's not in the shine club! Or in the photos.



Anyway, the recipe today is for a summery raspberry mojito. We muddled up white rum, ice, fresh mint, raspberries and soda water to create a perfectly drinkable drink. Mmmm. Look how much we're enjoying it.


I think I enjoyed them a bit too much, along with healthy measures of sun, as I fell asleep in a corner of the stag's head by 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment