Wednesday 8 December 2010

"Camel is very (tucked) in"

Being one with an eye for the latest trends I was pleased to purchase a camel coloured high waisted knitted pair of shorts the other day. Imagine my dismay then when I shimmied in and they shimmied up! They were very snug..

However, I was glad that I was channelling camel toe when I had to use all the liquid reserves in my hump to stay hydrated until 10pm when dinner was finally served! I think anyone else would have fallen at the wayside but camels can withstand a massive amount of dehydration which allow them to survive not only between watering holes, but sometimes between seasons!
Alex's chicken and vegetable soup was certainly worth the wait. I sent the shorts back, but not my dinner.
If you want the recipe ask him. xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment