Saturday 3 September 2011

Butterscotched

Seeing as I'd found Hampstead Heath so manageable I'm not too worried about climbing up Everest basecamp. Even so I thought I'd walk to the supermarket in my walking boots to practise a little more. Picked up some champagne to have for Dave's wedding party whilst I was there.
Whoever said there was no luxury in the great outdoors...

Then I had to swap my walking boots for heels as vertiginous as the Himalayas to go to the wedding. They were much admired and I was only felled when I sat down for dinner of five portions of butternut squash curry. It was very filling. Or so we thought until the staff caught Chazney rooting through the bins later desperately sniffing for curry sauce to hoover up. I was too busy excavating hidden bottles of champagne from behind plant pots.

For this much curry use 25 butternut squashes, loads of herbs, and stuff. Get some rice and pitta, get married, and serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment