Friday 28 January 2011

Juicy Couture

What seems like months ago, but may just have been last week (when you mostly exist in a daze of work and bed, sometimes at the same time, it's hard to know where you are sometimes), I went to Dave's for a nourishing little brunchy.

As he greeted me I was enveloped in the pull of sleep. Hmm eau de bed. Could just lick it off him like butter off toast. Luckily I had been told to bring my jarmies so I could emulate sticky slumber myself.

We busied ourselves in the kitchen making Dave's magic muffins whilst Daddy made business calls. Dave poured out the milk for the tea and I helped myself. Tasted a bit funny but I assumed I'd just made it wrong.

Once the eggs were poached and settled upon the buttered bacon stuffed english muffins like wobbly jellies we sat down to eat. Eurgh the milk is off, exclaimed Dave.

Oh. Again, I thought the little white bits in it were just because I made it wrong. Wish I hadn't drunk it all without a murmur. Luckily we had orange juice with juicy bits and a mouthful of pink champagne to take the taste away.

Then I had to go back to work, and Dave and Chris had to sink back into bed so we tearfully parted ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment