Monday 7 February 2011

Flobbalobalob


Alex and I have been lusting after a bargain bucket from KFC for ages. I'm not sure why. We've clearly taken leave of our senses. If you want an example of how much by, let's just say that Alex is googling it right now, reading what the blogs say. To prep.
I can hardly throw popcorn chicken (just like stones), I'm blogging about it way in advance, frothing at the mouth like the chickens probably do as they're mauled to death after a 1 week life span in a box.


Anyway, enough about animal rights. We'll have it with salad, yeah (Not).
There are more important things to be discussed here. Such as, to bone or not to bone?

If it were up to me we'd get the chicken on the bone. Juicier. Alex, however, has an aversion to meat on the bone. I have an aversion to not agreeing with Alex, so we're having the "boneless bucket." Even the wings. How do they do that? They remind us of the flobalobalobalobaolob globs of protein that the plant people stick together in Atwood's post apocalyptic 'After the Flood.'

Update: We've just eaten. We feel very sick. It didn't even taste of anything. Apart from the flobalobalobalob which tasted of salt. I think I need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment