Thursday 5 May 2011

Waity for Katy

Bob and I both awoke really early with wedding nerves after a night full of anxious nightmares (Rebecca Marsh dying, and Bob making us late by insisting she go to the toilet at my house not in public, respectively).

This was it. Our big day. We met at 10pm in a four mile queue for the Book Club street party. Two hours and lots of Pimms later we were turned away a few people from the door as they'd reached capacity. Not very nice. Mum always said people have room in their hearts for a few more.. Clearly not.

So we scampered off to the Breakfast Club and got "Eggs Royale" and a
bottle of champagne. We enjoyed this, watching the wedding on the iphone propped up by our ketchup bottle.

Unfort there was a little green fly in the dregs of my last glass so I demanded and received another bottle immediately. Two bottles of champagne later I was sick in the toilets and had to go home. I knew the Monarchy made me feel ill!



No comments:

Post a Comment