Wednesday 17 August 2011

Courgnot?


Had a bit of an accident whilst prepping dinner recently. Thought I'd be all au natural and use the garden produce, but not only did I accidentally use Jess' courgettes instead of mine, I also mistook her butternut squash for a gorge corge. It was a baby, and may I say, quite in disguise.

Never mind. I had a wild time with all my stolen goods. I made grated courgette, chilli, lemon, parmesan, and pine nut spaghetti, with an afters of roasted peaches with mascarpone. Personally, I find the seasoning of guilt as effective as pepper, which is lucky as I always forget to season the traditional way.

Something you may find useful: When you've grated the courgettes you have to squeeze all the moisture out of them in a tea towel. Then when as dry as Alex's humour you add them to the other ingredients and fry briefly.

OOh look how much Bob is enjoying that. Don't get that expression in Croyden, do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment