Friday 12 August 2011

The ricotta riots

People have been rioting that I'm so behind in my blogging! Can you imagine. Frustration from my fans had spread like pouring cream right from Hackney to the North. Well, I am very popular.
Well don't worry. Abi, Juliet, and Louie B, you can stop anxiously facebook statusing, and start reading, as I'm BACK!

I've got loads of courgettes from the garden- well not my garden really but from someone who wanted to feed me up- so I googled what
on earth to do with them. The BBC seems to think that creamy courgette lasagne is a good idea. I will have this with beetroot leaf salad. The beetroots are not seasoned with stolen, but mine you'll be pleased to know. My first crop.

The aftermath: We very much enjoyed this sat in the garden with our four bottles of wine. Afterwards we watched Twilight and painted our nails. I even managed to sneak Mum's favourite fuchsia onto Alex's toes when he was distracted with his wine. They looked blooming lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment