Friday 13 July 2012

Fatkins diet

So I've resorted to practically paying people to host dinners for me (joke, thanks Alex). It's just so hard without a house. Sob sob sob.

That's probably why I've turned to comfort eating. An extra choc ice after breakfast here, 10 bourbon biscuits  and baby bels for bed there. It's ever so soothing. And I've grown to quite like being a slight tiny tiny bit bigger. A little extra padding, much more comfortable, ever so much more designed for pleasure. I call it "The LUXURY body". Just like Elle Macpherson but with a more palatable accent.


You can try it if you want. For a BBQ you need 15 steaks, 30 sausages, 8 cheesy burgers, a few packs of fake burger cheese, 40 buttered rolls, and a few roasted peppers for decoration. Only invite a few people. You don't want to share.

I'm sorry I don't have any proper photos. Or recipes. I'm not very good at food blogging really. Only eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment