Sunday 1 July 2012

Journey to the far East (London line)

Fed up of only practising for my holiday by running baths in my new bikini, I went to Dave and Chris' for some authentic steamy pad thai.

OOOOOOOhhh it was hot.

As I was just chatting at them whilst they were cooking I couldn't really depict for you ingredients or method but I can supply some pictures. Some with real steam in them.
Sorry about that photo Dave. I just like how FRANTIC the cooking is.


Ah. The calm after the tropical storm.

Much like how I used to guess what I was eating from Vietnamese street vendors whilst the boys would shout at me, let's have some guesses now. I think we ate noodles with prawns, peanuts and sweet thai basil, with a poached egg on the top. I do remember that it was really delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment