Wednesday 29 January 2014

Acid trip

Louis asked me if I'd ever done drugs the other day. Well... I don't think so. Sometimes the grains from others' noses might have flown accidentally into my enlarged facial pores on the air con breeze but other than that..

There was that time I put speed into mine and a sleeping Bob's drink at 3AM, wondering how else we could get through till 6am in a club in Nottingham. But I felt bad straight away and removed it. Then we just went back to Alex's to begin hogging the bed.

Revising hard now I'm not even relying much on paracetemol or coffee, but I have totally overdosed on pineapple chunks. Granny likes to buy them for me as they're from Costa Rica...and I also went there once. I also get mango because I once told her a patient ate five in a row.

Anyway, I ate an entire pineapple in one sitting and now I feel HIGH. and Sick. I thought the come down would come the day after?

A more sensible way to eat pineapple would be to make pineapple upside down cake which i'd like to make after exams to celebrate. That and warm custard. That would surely end a club night and have people drugged into their duvets.








No comments:

Post a Comment