Thursday 13 February 2014

Shiny happy people

Had a funny dream the other night that I was giving a speech at my (heavily feminist) wedding. I was winningly telling the guests how much I love Louis because he makes me the person I want to be- a more shiny version. And I had a heckler! This rude person shouted back " yeah only shiny when he comes on your face". How rude and untrue.
Well you're uninvited!

What is actually shiny is the sheen of melted cheese on top of this cauliflower pizza I just made. It's meant to be a healthy alternative to dough. You grate cauliflower and mix it with egg and chopped garlic and oregano and basil. I was going to make twice the recipe amount, thus buying twice the amount of cheese listed made sense. But then I got fed up of grating cauliflower and my skin (so similar looking) and ended up with less cauliflower- more Parmesan and mozzarella.
I laid out the base on a baking tray and blanketed it with with much more mozzarella, ringed red onion, and sliced tomatoes. I had it with just as oily sweet potato chips.

It was delicious but I had a greasy tongue in my mouth all night.




No comments:

Post a Comment