Thursday 27 February 2014

Suckle on this

Sam is so weak now that I'm wondering if I'd better start breast feeding him. I must be full of milk since I learnt about my oestoporosis prevention window (age 29 practically no more calcium gets in) and started yoghurt loading. I had eight today.
I'm surprised it doesn't just drip out and stain my extensive range of woollen clothes. When I actually have a baby I'll probably end up accidentally breast milk water boarding it.

Sam seems to like being held like a baby anyway. Good practise.

Mollycoddling him further I made us these soft oat and nut snack bars to keep us going. I mixed porridge oats, all mum's honey because i'm sweet like that, jam, nuts and peanut butter together then baked it with a topping of seeds. Having no teeth he does take a while to eat a bar of it but it at least that'll keep him busy whilst he lives forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment