Thursday 2 September 2010

In a spin (ach)

What mischief are you hot young things up tonight then?My boss asked. Oh dear. A Wednesday night with nothing to do! I'm letting Shoreditch down..

Luckily I was saved by Dani Bristol who threw me a line requesting dins n cins.

First though, I set about solving the quandary of what to do with my hoard of massive spinach leaves. I'd only just exhausted my last reserve of leaves and inspiration. I had some time on my hands after work so I investigated some options..

Rakish hat? Coy fan for this steamy weather?
Ah sensible Dani came to my rescue with the idea of spinach and
ricotto baked wraps with a soft tomato mix melted onto the top with cheese. As usual somehow she did most of the cooking. It just seems to naturally happen if I hang around looking useless enough.


Then we trotted off happily to the Vue to see 'The Switch'. And no, i'm not embarassed.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment