Friday 27 August 2010

Caramel here for a short(cake) time

Am playing a fun game with myself seeing how many of the pack of 12 mini Thorntons caramel shortcakes I can manage to leave to take to Chaz's for dinner tonight. Well fun for me, not them. Three are down so far.. An hour to go. I usually have so little self restraint that the phrase 'Doing a Fran' means acquiring a present of food for someone but accidentally eating it before it gets to them! I'm always terribly sorry.

Later on.. Luckily Chaz is more thoughtful than me and cooked us up this splendid dinner for gurls night. Whoopsy I forgot to capture anything but the bleak remains. You can only imagine how delish it looked. Once upon a time it was chicken fajitas with tomatoes, lettuce, peppers and sour cream.
.
Too full to move we couldn't bear pudding. Chazzy deserved it throwing over her anyway for her naughty behaviour with white linen-ed Pasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment