Wednesday 23 May 2012

Meatballs most haunted

I've been staying alone in Granny's house whilst they're away. Much to my terrror. It's not just that I have to do my own washing, and my scrabble skills are going to waste. The house feels HAUNTED.

Now I do know a thing or two about scaring boys away. But I've never tried it with ghosts before. So I invited Alex, Roast, Tom, Bob, and Chaz round to have a go.

Roast and I worked on the meatballs and tomato sauce, whilst the others cooked up some trouble by themselves...

Alex and I were patrolling the house when he whispered, 'What was that noise?' Frightened, I peeked round the bedroom door and jumped out of my skin at what was there.

Alex! They're my Aunty Ali's boots fresh back from the shoe mender, by the way. Not a dead body. Oh my gosh. After that shock I was glad we could enjoy a meatball picnic, followed by ice cream with Nigella's chocolate coffee sauce. I felt much safer. 

That was...until I went to brush my teeth. 





No comments:

Post a Comment