Thursday 21 June 2012

Eggs benedict

Now, you all must have heard that a very special muscley friend of mine has soared right into the limelight recently. No, Johnny hasn't got arrested for crimes against low v vests, or even for leading the head of the illuminati army. My friend Benedict, who I met at Dave's (and practically, my) sister's Christmas Cabaret has joined the cast of the Big Brother house.

I wonder if he will name drop me when he's finished talking about this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2161302/Big-Brother-2012-Benedict-leaves-housemates-disgusted-admits-masturbating-shower.html

Oh dear. He might be making as much of a mess of his 15 minutes of fame as I did of a meal of fried eggs, mash, mushrooms, tomatoes, in a similar window of time.

Well, as they say, you can't polish an egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment