Friday 17 May 2013

Duchy Originals

To pass time when we'd run out of conversation and ways to slag off boys we made a top five of lots of things. This is my top five best of Bob.

1) Her small stomach. I knew I'd get that second half of chocolate croissant.
2) Her memory foam body. Crashing into her on a bike is just like body hitting blancmange. Pain free
3) All her clothes come from Cornwall
4) She is unable to down water or eat an entire apple so thinks i'm unbelievably special for that.
5) Her Mum.

Her small stomach came in handy lots of times on hol when I didn't really want to share my snacks. We had this oreo and coconut cake in a little cafe which was the best cake i've ever tasted. This blog isn't really an ode to Bob but a pean to this cake. And Bob's inability to eat her half of it.
Unfortunately my ability to find this recipe on the internet is as high as Bob's ability to find a restaurant on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment