Thursday 19 March 2015

Enjoy the drop

I've become a bit of a whippet paedophile. Puppyphile? Yesterday I went to Bob's house for dinner, kidnapping the one I was caring for that day. "Are you sure you don't want to pick her up from Stoke Newington? If not I can only drop her off now. Yes, right now. Only this second. No? Okay. See you another day then".
 
I was especially looking forward to dinner as I was going to start my blog up again to much fanfare but hush you crowds- I can't properly- as this morning I dropped my brand new iphone down the toilet. I hurried hauled it out and then whilst putting it to absorb in a bag of Arborio rice I managed to drop it again- in the washing up bowl full of dirty water.

So I sit on the bus mournfully despairing that my iphone photos of Bob's feast have drowned. No more are my photos of Bob and Chaz enjoying delicious mozzarella pizza with roast butternut squash and toasted seeds and chilli coriander yoghurt with gluten free brownies for pudding. 

I really needed some comfort to cheer me. OOh what's that rustling in my pocket? One of the whippet puppy owners has thoughtfully cut up some cheddar into little squares in a sandwich bag as training treats.

I ate them one by one. Perhaps they'll train me not to drop phones in water!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment