Monday 28 March 2016

A breeding ground for trouble

Recently I made pizza for dinner. Working from home that day I could start it in my lunch break and leave it to rise and prove and hang out for about four hours under a tea towel at each stage. I felt like a New York pizza man. 

We had a good meal with potato and Rosemary toppings and a Parmesan and rocket and then I thought nothing more of it. 

That is until I went to put out my latest batch of washing. Bits of my pizza dough had stuck around

How odd. I don't remember Louis getting any dough on his pants. Or on his jumper. Or tee shirts. 

Ohh I realised I'd I flung the tea towel I'd wrapped the raw dough with into the washing machine and there must have been a scrap on which had thrived in the wet and wild of the machine. 



Hmm quite hard to get off. Maybe I'll just have to tell Louis he's got a yeast infection.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment