Sunday 13 March 2016

Clean Cooking


I've got really into tidying recently via Marie Kondo the Japanese folding expert. I've sushi rolled all of my socks, Louis' socks, ro's socks, joey's, mum's, and basically anyone who lets me in their sock drawer. It's very space saving. 


I was at the glass display cabinets in Oliver Bonas with Ro, helping her choose some jewellery. "Which necklace do you think I should get?"
I sighed. "Sorry it's just really hard for me to agree with ANY of this cabinet now. We just don't really do clutter anymore. I'd just sushi roll this whole cabinet into the charity shop."

Louis felt I was making this up entirely. He may have been basing this on my cluttered cooking recently. Why use one ingredient where six would do?

A good example is the Buddha bowl I made for mum when she visited.



It had kale and chilli and ginger and coriander and avocado and peppers and cucumber and grated carrot and chickpeas and brown rice.

It was packed tighter than most of my bags of Louis' old tee shirts i'm planning to throw away.


No comments:

Post a Comment