Saturday 2 April 2011

OOh i've got a new eyeliner...

and other girl stories.

I'm ever so sensible and into infection control and brown Clarks' lace ups, but when I get with Chazzah and Bobbeh we get quite silly billy.


Anyway, we reunited and shared our new eyeliners (mine's Neal's Yard fyi) and got extremely overexcited about going out. See, look at Bob's face. She can't wait.


That's probably the best bit of this story. Certainly, wasn't when she got forty pounds stolen, or when my vodka pouch got caught by security, or when an 8 year old tried to pull us (no Callum, I'm your teacher), or even when Bob knocked a tray of water onto the bed and we had to sleep in it wrapped up in towels like babies fresh out the bath.


P.s it's not just the camera perspective on the soupy photo. Bob and Chaz made me have a serving bowl full. Well, the joke was on them as I ate it all and enjoyed it probably more than their company.*



*joke. Although as if you even read it now to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment