Tuesday 12 April 2011

M for Murder, or Mustard

As i was tucking into my carrot and butterbean soup at work the other day, my colleague asked, 'Are you half vegetarian? I've never seen you eating meat'.

I was oddly quite offended. Made me feel not very hard. Of course I like abusing and murdering animals for my olfactory pleasure. And to prove it, on a quiet Tuesday night when I could've been in making lavender bags or quietly demonstrating for PETA, I had a BBQ for Alex, Jess and I.

I made some burgers out of slightly cheap mince, chopped onions, cheese, garlic, herbs. Served with pitta and veg (ssh it was meant to be served with sausages, gammon, chicken thighs and foie gras but my nerve failed). Oh and chips. They're quite rough so I think they upped my cool rating.








No comments:

Post a Comment