Friday 29 April 2011

No, Lexie, don't eat that!

Occasionally, to combat the fact that I like to lie in bed of a morning eating entire packets of Lindt Lindor eggs before work, I do a bit of exercise. Probably don't need it- Lindor is so irresistibly smooth that it may just slide off my body. But just incase.








So the other day I cycled home from Rugby station. This took me fifty
minutes of hilly country lanes with one hand hanging wildly off the bike trying to control the satnav on my iphone.
Ooh hope that's not dinner!

Luckily Pailton farm shop was on hand to serve up lashings of chorizo, olives, pie, apple juice, freshly baked bread, cheese, pickles, and obvs a picnic is incomplete without crisps. We ate it by the lake with Lexie on a very tight leash.


No comments:

Post a Comment