Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bananas

Bob leaving me


 After making sure Bob had really left... I thoroughly enjoyed having the house to myself for about ten minutes on Friday.
Old person I found on the street
Then I got lonely and started having to recreate Granny and Grampa's presence. Searching for some old people to fill their chairs.

In desperation I thought, What Would Granny Do? Well, it not being time to fall asleep in my chair with a fish paste sandwich I thought I'd get her pinny on and use up the overripe bananas in a cake. Don't worry, this isn't Bob's sick bowl.

Being an unfortunate diabetic in my new role I used minimal brown not white sugar and swapped the butter for Greek yoghurt.
This took twice as long to rise so I never even had time to eat it.
Just right for diabetics. I should be an NHS advisor.



No comments:

Post a Comment