Saturday 29 June 2013

Butter oh my

As much as I've got children shouting gay at me on the street (once, and I quietly abused them right back) I'm really enjoying my boyish new haircut. I think it's very sexy..

Before it went wrong
This butterfly obviously thought so too as it found me stroking it so exciting that it emitted liquid* all over me.
Mmm, I've always wanted a butterfly golden shower.

It was a bit much though. I felt like I was in some Keith Haring graffiti, daubing ourselves over the Natural History Museum's hot house.
Wrong













Being already, quite busy enough thank you, in a relationship, I screamed and stumbled backwards. It did not quite get the message and attached its claspers to my leg. Douche!
Stalker

I managed to shake it off and went to have a look at the eggs.
Butterfly eggs
Hmm, I think they're a bit too small for me, I'll leave the butterflies too it.






I prefer keeping my fertile strength up with something a bit bigger.

Recently, i've been trying poached, scrambled, even fried. Anything to keep me as on it as Gaston!











*Not sure which one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment