Sunday 23 June 2013

Petis pois in a pod


 Considering that one of the last times I spent some time with Bob exchanges like this happened:

When was complaining about how cold I was on the train and Bob said, "You'll be cold when I murder you. Foxeehhhh knoxehh."

And when I asked "What deck of the boat are we on?" She said, "I'll deck you."

Considering all that I could have been a bit wary of meeting up. But it was going to be in a public place (The Royal Academy and then Pret) so I figured it was fine. 

This time I think she probably liked me TOO much as she'd unconsciously dressed exactly like me. But better. Her orange was more Christina Hendricks than prison.

We actually like double dressing as two are much better than one.  We ate exactly the same too but as there are only three options on the Prixe Fixe menu at Monmartre that was probably the best of a bad bunch taste than twin thinking. Moules, then some chicken in a sauce, if you wanted to copy us too. 

What was really good was that we multipled into all of our friends. Eight is a magic number

No comments:

Post a Comment