Friday 10 February 2012

Hampered on Hampstead

"I had a busy weekend. First I stayed at home. Then I went to bed". Not really. That's just what children in Tom's class write in their homework weekend reports. That I like to read to feel better about myself.

I actually had a winter picnic this weekend (again by this read months ago). It was loads of fun.


We had some very heavy bread. We were quite cross at Mark for buying it at first as we wanted a classic picnic baguette.
What stick in the muds in clean desert boots we were! It was actually DElicious. Although our wrists were a little sore after. Chaz couldn't even hold it to her mouth it was so heavy...

We married this ever so heavy bread with ham and cheese, with sides of grapes, yoghurts, and a big dose of moaning about the cold weather. Then Chaz and I got lost because we weren't following the boys every motion. But it turned out alright in the end as we found the pub and got very drunk.
THE END
I hope Mr Boreman gives me a level 5 at least for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment