Saturday 4 February 2012

Ooh that's hot!


So the only thing bad about not having muscles on tap now, aka that thick boyfriend I had (don't worry he can't read so this blog won't be a problem), is that I'm yearning for something else hearty. I wondered about some chorizo. A nice thick stew perhaps? Ooh some garlic bread. And I want a red wine with BODY.

With this in mind I went on a hot date with the gang to Le Monmartre in Islington. Obvs had the Pixies Fix, with pate to start, a very meaty fish gratin, and some creme brulee tinted kisses from Dave for pudding. Mainly lots of red wine. Who doesn't want a little sick in the toilet between courses?

Then we went for a drink at a nearby pub and I tried not to cry as Alex hit me in the face in time to Rhianna Rude Boy. Just incase I was missing any physical attention.

I think you'll agree, excellent photography as always.






No comments:

Post a Comment