Sunday 12 February 2012

Whizhard soup, Sparkles!

Arrgh! Help! Dani! I'm drowning. Gurgle gurgle. Would have been my reaction to swimming this morning on a hangover and four hours sleep, if it wasn't for the fortitude of my rock hard massive muscles keeping me afloat.
Oh sorry that's not me. I got mixed up with my hot but dim ex boyfriend. Last mention I promise.

I luckily had a child's flotation aid under my stomach to keep me from drowning during 30 minutes of light exercise in the slow lane.

Utterly spent, Dani and I forced our weak kindling legs back to dry land where Sparkles was waiting for us with some home made sweet potato soup that he'd just whizzed up. He really does shine as brightly as a star. A beacon, one could say, for our tired hearts.






Unfortunately, as Dani and I attempted to doze on the sofa post lunch, we remembered the promise we'd earlier made to Sparks. "Yes, of course we will make an igloo with you later. Now hurry up and make our soup in time for us to get back from swimming."

Hmm. So Mum1 and Mum2 dragged themselves out to the park with Sparkles and somehow made an igloo. It was really loads of fun apart from Mum1 (Dani) had ironically been most unMum and not brought gloves so her fingers were nearly frostbitten off. In a very Mum way this of course meant it was soon time to go home for tea and cake.
A lovely day xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment