Sunday 19 February 2012

Self Harmlloumi


Last night I was lying in bed listening to Alex and Tom moving out, feeling utterly miserable. So much in pain from the anxiety of it. Hmm. What can I do to release this pain? This is probably when people turn to self harm I pondered to myself, but I'm too lazy to even get up and find an instrument.

Could food help me find an outlet for my emotions? I knew I had some halloumi downstairs left over from dinner with Eleanor earlier in the evening. The saltiness would be a an emotional explosion on my tongue.. But still, too lazy to cheese self harm as I would need to go downstairs..

Luckily at that minute Jess came back from class and had brought me an easter egg to soften the blow. Right to my bed. What a good nurse. If only I could use that method when my anorexic patients want to cut themselves. I guess no takers?

We're finishing our chocolate now whilst silently screaming at screechy women viewing our house. Yes, it has got great storage space. Yes, the garden will be lovely in Summer. NOW TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF OUR CREAM CARPET!


No comments:

Post a Comment