Thursday 18 April 2013

Grating

I decided to cut my hair off. I had half a mind to do it myself a la Hannah from Girls but then I realised that as much as I emo about i'm not actually that disturbed and as such should not pretend to be.
So I plumped for Toni and Guy like a normal unemployed 20 something. More Marni. More me.

I felt worried that the hairdresser would talk me out of it but he didn't and before long I was completely shorn. I don't feel like posing for photos right now as I haven't quite figured out how to style it  but just think Anne Hathaway or Claire Balding on a good day.

As that shearing went so well I decided to shave up some courgettes for dinner. Spaghetti with grated courgette, lemon, cheese, pine nuts. Of course I didn't have most of those ingredients but I'll buy them next time I go to the supermarket to stock up on VO5.


No comments:

Post a Comment