Friday 12 April 2013

Jamba-crier

I'm really miserable because I just had to listen to an elderly man who I live with doing a laboured poo. For the second time this morning. It took ages. And I was about to go and run myself a bath. To fill the time until it cools down in there I thought I'd cheer myself up with reminiscing about Ro's little birthday party in the countryside last week. 

The night before we went to a Mexican restaurant in Rugby which was fun until a ginormous pack of 18 year olds came in for a double birthday and made Ro feel really old and lined. So then we had to go home. On her birthday morning I felt really ill so lay in bed groaning whilst she gave me a fashion show off her vast selection of body con and crop tops. It shocked the phlegm out of me so feeling better  we dressed the dogs up.

Lexie is unhappy too as he had just eaten a huge cadburys egg and two wispa bars, followed by me trying to get him to vomit it up with salt (I know all the bulimic tricks).





No comments:

Post a Comment