Wednesday 28 April 2010

Better out than not thin

MMm you smell nice! Diana commented as we reunited at my front door. If a bit heavily perfumed..
Oh yes that's "eau de cover up that i've just been sick".
I'd OBVIOUSLY overdone the rock buns post sleep in hence the heady blanket of febreeze, comme de garcon's rhubarb and hand sanitizer. Didn't want to have no room for the cakes at Lizzy B's impending cake birthday party!
So yes, Diana and I went to Lizzy B's birthday and had lots of chocolate guinness cake, chocolate brownies, and the following cupcakes: banana, carrot, strawberry, blueberry, and some unidentified smartie one. We also played party games and did our best to mingle. I tutted for a few moments at a couple sitting on the floor with a pile of takeaway chips and kebabs before being invited to tuck in. Well don't mind if I do! The whole party was absolutely amazing needless to say.
Didn't steal the recipes so can't oblige with that but did smuggle two cupcakes home for the housemates (sorry Lizzy). My penance cropped up when after too much cava bien merci I was on the phone to Roast on the way home and suddenly had the doom laden feeling that i'd lost my phone. I plunged my hand into my bag only to come up with a fistful of buttercream and the realisation that I was actually on the phone.

WHOOPSY

Sweetdreams sugarbuns xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment