Tuesday 27 April 2010

The Delicious Miss Dave

A few weeks ago after a luscious ladies day at the spa with Sashy and Dave, I went to Dave's for a healthy heartwarming soup as advocated by Sophie D in her Nolstagia episode. And I'm afraid I've left this post so long to write up that this is a perfect menu for me!

We bought tomatoes, garlic, onions and perhaps a red pepper (perhaps not- i can't recall). You're meant to put sugar in to caramelise the tomatoes, thyme and buckets of olive oil. Nestle in the oven for 40 mins.

Then blitz it up. We felt very sad about this bit. Almost sacrilege destroying all those lovely roasted vegetables.
Unfortunately after we'd polished it off with the aid of some rough tough irish farl, torn and shared of course, Chris had a little accident and cut his finger. In the dim recesses of my memory it may not have been that bad an accident but this photo looks an absolute horror! I do hope it's better now, Chris. Maybe you're not that nolstagic for this night after all!

Ta ra for now treasures, I need my post night shift bath xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment