Sunday 11 April 2010

You are what you eat

Today I actually thought that my prediction that I would turn into pastry I was eating so much has come true when I glanced down at work and saw the skin on my chest was flaky pastrying away. Oh dear. Whatever next?
I blamed the delights of Chaz and Ryan's latest offering:
Homemade pizza and dough balls. They made the dough and piled on asparagus, mozarella, courgettes, parma ham, chilli, and all sorts of other treats that escape my memory. This was served with sweet potato wedges which were absolutely gorge, and a salade. There was some spare dough they were flinging about and instead of pushing it straight down my throat Ryan had the brilliance of mind to roll us up some dough balls, later accompanied by a swimming pool of melted butter. MMMMmmmm.

And you'll be pleased to know dearhearts that I eventually discovered that my skin wasn't flaking off, it was just an area of dried milk from breakfast. Dribble dribble.

Bob is arriving in a few mins so I better get ready to jump out at her or lock the door or something. Can't let any arrival of hers go unteased.

Bye for now dairy queens xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment