Monday 19 July 2010

Dawson's Creek

Hopped on the Hot Stuff express last week straight into Croyden/Bob's arms. She'd dished us up fish pie with extra prawns (she knows they're my favourite) and green beans. The best bit was meeting in the kitchen after to finish it off. Sssh don't tell Alex and Chaz.

Obvs I made us have ice cream for pudding. Can't have a meal without it these days.


Luckily Bob lives near a 'Trim Trail' so we went for a right work out after. Did some gymnastics, had a slapping fight with Alex on the balancing beam which ended badly for both parties, zipped, swung, bounced and finally wound down by feeding the ducks.




Aah. I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,
I want to know right now what will it be.
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over,
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Whatevs Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment