Saturday 10 July 2010

Show and smell

It was the time for party games at Alex's BBQ on fri with pillow fights, "peg nip", "peekaboo ponytail", and a good sesh of "floral oral".

In between all that merriment we enjoyed rounds of homemade cheesy burgers layered with more cheese, bacon and tomato salad in one of a million buns we had invested in, spicy sweet potato wedges with sour cream, fran's potato salade, and the aforementioned tomato salad with moz and baz.

And as if I wasn't enjoying it enough I was rounded on and forced to down my cheap white rum.
A little less refined but still mixes well at parties. Well that's me alright.

But what did we have left to make our mojeetos I hear you cry. Well another blow had already struck. Not the cloud of pillows raining down on my tender face from the surprisingly strong sylph sitting next to me. Not being dragged backwards over the sofa by my ponytail (so proud of my ability to grow one I hardly mind)... Not accidentally buying cream of soda rather than soda water.. But that Alex had put his cigarette out on the basil! Well no one wanted an ash mojito did they?!


No comments:

Post a Comment