Wednesday 21 July 2010

If music be the food of love

Last night I was watching an old Never Mind the Buzzcocks episode after I got back from Alex's and something very new happened. I guessed one of the songs from the section where they hum the tune. And not only that. Lauren Laverne didn't even get it. And I believe she's known for liking music.
I think this has started something. As such I've turned off my radio 4 and am listening to a 'cd' Dashy gave me recently cos he felt sorry for me.
I'm also going to make something nice for ro to eat for lunch as she's visiting.

Oh actually have just had word we're going out for lunch. The hoxton bar and grill can provide us with food to facilitate our loving sisterly catch up.

We had burgers and chips. I accidentally ate all my chips first and then couldn't eat the burger. My recommendation for the day can be don't order that and then go home via tesco to get knickerbocker glory ingredients. We had a nice sleep then I woke us up to a tall glass of chocolate ice cream, strawberry sauce and chopped bananas. Here's what our food probably looked like in the photos I forgot to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment