Sunday 12 August 2012

I spy a vegetable

It is getting a little easier. Today I discovered another few words, a new more effective shower setting on the mysteriously complicated shower, and probably a few more pounds of magdelenas on my body. I then spoilt my ease by accidentally rubbing conditioner all over my skin in the shower instead of shower gel. I'll be as greasy as Laura Corby's favourite dish soon.

We also had some vegetables today. A dish of green beans cooked until they were unrecognisable to me, but still very tasty. I think they had gone past old person soft and out the other side.

Incase you were worried, we still had chorizo. Swimming in a lentil soup.



Ana purees it more than you would normally so that the boys can't spy the vegetables in it, so it was lucky I had my hit earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment