Friday 10 August 2012

Piggin' out.

Today I woke up with a M&S Percy pig chewy snout stuck in my hair. I like to sleep wrapped in memories.

Once I had detangled it, I realised I had woken up too early again. The trick is really to sleep till nearly midday. As lunch isn't until about 4pm, and I start thinking I've got ME when meals are served too late for me.

Ana took me shopping to see what food I like. I couldn't believe it when we wondered in to the meat aisle. It was a Laura Corby wet dream. There must have been about 1000 legs of pigs in there. We already have one in our house which Cristobal hacks bits off for our supper.



I was going to take a snap of our one, but then I noticed a security camera in the kitchen beaming down on me and changed my mind.  Odd, I know, but the Spanish seem precious about their food.




No comments:

Post a Comment