Friday 4 December 2009

Bubble TROUBLE!


Well, what hasn't happened since I last posted?? Have been staying at Pink Granny's and Grampa's tues-thurs. Had a lovely time and ate lots of tasty food which I shall blog about in a bit.
Got back yesterday evening and went with Dave to volunteer as front of house for Gracie's show, 'All I want for Christmas is centre stage.'

It was well fun. We served behind the bar for a bit with this cute girl called 'Alex' who loved us. Then we were meant to patrol the hall whilst the concert was on looking for thirsty audience members but we accidentally sat down and let everyone else do our jobs. Oops. The cast members were just TOO eager to fetch drinks. At the interval we fancied some crisps so we slipped back behind the bar and Alex pretended we were fired as she said we were the worst front of house ever! Whatevs. We were soon cuddling up to her and laughing and gossiping about other cast members. We then cleared up quickly at the end so we could leave to get some food. In my rush to get to pizza express I knocked a large laminated centre piece onto a candle and set it alight! Luckily I had only moved to the next table when I smelt it so quickly blew the fire out and rushed the smouldering remains of the centre piece into the
kitchen to hide it. Phew. Then I thought perhaps I'd blow some other candles out to prevent further arson and one spat loads of wax all over me. I could feel it drying on my face so flew to Dave's help.

Then we had a brilliant time at 241 pizza express (both chose the charity pizza that is only £6.70. Tasty and cheap). Then we got the tube home (self pay don't pay) singing all the way. Dave heard from Dashy that he and the boys and Sheens were getting the bus home so he made me stay up with him for them by buying me a beer and running me a bubble bath. I soon stopped grumbling when I saw the bath overflowing with bubbles, soft candlelight soothing my tired eyes and cool glass of beer resting on the side. Isn't he a treat?! He popped me in and then we all had a party in the bathroom until stupid Dashy unplugged me so I got jammed in with no water to keep me afloat. That was not so fun! But, luckily I managed to survive on dry land as I'm not a mermaid and we all were snuggled up in bed by 2.30 a.m. What a late night! Think will have to stay in bed all day today to make up for it.

Bye for now cherry blossoms xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment