Saturday 19 December 2009

Fish delish

Now, I've received a number of complaints about my reference last week to cod. Apparently I shouldn't condone eating it. Stocks declining et al. With that in mind Chazzy and I went round for dinner at Bob's house because we know they can't afford cod in Croydon. Bob whipped us up a speedy, exciting and very tasty meal via Ken Hom. Well as she loves to remind us, she did go to Aayjah. It was salmon, sliced into chunky chunks, and cooked in a pan with some sort of ginger and garlic mixture. It was then served on uncooked spinach and cooked green beans. Absolutely delish.Oh it was with white rice as well. I thought it was lovely and also was amazed at how simple it was. Definitely recommend it.
Have to go as I'm making white chocolate cheesecake and I'm on a really tricky bit.

Bye for now snowgeese xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment