Tuesday 1 December 2009

All by myself..


dear diary, I think I might try and turn my blog to a more romantic use.

What do you rec


Now although Alex wrote the above in jest when he found my blog unattended I've left it up to consider. My friends the other night (advertising person and scientific journal production assistant) were discussing office flirtations. They both have objects of desire within the office who may or may not know they exist. Regardless, the casual stalking does make their day go quicker. I haven't started my job yet and can't really afford to leave the house in the meantime so I don't tend to meet new people. Mostly I only have ducky and big ted for company.




Ducky is a light that Alastair gave me for this years birthday. I wanted him for ages to the extent that I emailed the lady in the shop to forewarn her that my then boyfriend was about to be claiming him. Alastair kept teasing me that he'd flown away before he could buy him for me which was very distressing. I put him in hibernation in my wardrobe for quite some time post break up as it was too hard to look at him but now he's out and flourishing by my bed. Had an unpleasant incident recently when Dave wrapped him up in black tape for a duck bondage outfit for halloween but he was quickly released. Big Ted was given to me for my 1st birthday by my uncle Robin. So he's about the same age as me but as Bob pointed out, I've aged better. She also says that he looks like I use him to mop up my wee when I wet the bed. FYI that's not true. He was brownish to begin with and the patch is from when my dog Lexie bit his face open.


Well, looking at big ted's fate it's probably best that I don't meet new people as you can see what happens to anyone I cuddle when Lexie is around... Plus I haven't got time. I've said it before and I'll say it again, those boxsets don't watch themselves.

Bye for now, dreamboats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: