Wednesday 9 December 2009

When 2 become 1...

Just like the Spice Girls, Becky Sunshine and I made 2 prices become 1 at the cinema tonight.
We went to see New Moon which was brilliant escapism. It really transports you to their world. I liked all the sighing at Jacob's chest. I would've picked him over stupid emo Edward. I heard that he really smelt at school and he definitely looked like he did in this film. Rotting. I did like the first film better but not the whole of it. The first 30 mins of beautiful courtship is perfect bath time viewing. I always get out when it gets scary.
Dashy once spitefully told me that he'd met Robert Pattinson and that RPatz told him that he didn't like my vegetable lasagne. Obvs straight away knew that he hadn't met him as I make heartwarming vegetable lasagne. It's like a whole harvest festival.

Becky sweetly picked us up some chips on her way from work so we ate them on the steps of the street in Angel. It felt really naughty and fun because they were all greasy and delicious and we were sitting on some grubby steps. Living on the edge. As I was wearing my new Uniqlo baggy tartan 'relaxing trousers' with my red puffa jacket I probably looked like I was in a gang and Becky was charitably trying to tempt me out of living on the streets with chips. She does work at Comic Relief..

A way to do fish and chips in the comfort of your own home is to buy those breaded cod things (iceland's 4 for £1 are nicer than birds eye!) and make wedges. David Haddrell helped me with my best wedges. Peel and slice the potatoes into wedge shapes, par boil them, drizzle on olive oil and seasoning and herbs/spices (whatever you're in the mood for..) and put them in the oven for about 20 mins. Have them with peas and ketchup. Or maybe if you don't like ketchup as some people don't you could soften some cherry tomatoes in a pan with torn basil and they become a bit saucy.

Bye for now treasures xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment