Thursday 5 August 2010

Feeding time for Fran

For Marky's day time birthday treat we hopped on over to ZSL to take in some cute animals. Obvs only went for Dog Blog material http://woofwoofpawpaw.blogspot.com/

I have been gagging to go for my whole three years in and around London. Many is the time i've been distracted with the baubles of 'oh but lets just play sims' or 'but lets just eat crumpets in bed'. Not that i'm complaining. Two of my all time favourite activities really.

But if you are looking for something more adventurous then let me recommend this as one of the best days out i've had.

Went to see the penguins feeding time but got a bit hungry myself so had to have a sit down in the corner with Granny's fruit loaf. Daytrip 101: never forget to pack a whole loaf of snack.
Don't have the recipe. Just go to Granny's and she'll give you one out of her factory freezer xxx

oh p.s with the money I saved with my 241 zoo ticket I splashed out on a whole curry, rice and pitta at the family cantine. mmm. Nothing like hot food in hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment