Thursday 12 August 2010

Splinach splash

The alliteration of Spanish spinach omelette made me start singing,
'Splish splash, I was taking a bath/Long about a Saturday night/A rub a dub, just relaxing in the tub/Watching Sherlock Holmes on Iplayer..' it would have gone if I had written it not Bobby.

But having splashed in the bath for a full episode 1hr30 mins I hurriedly had eggs to fry not songs to write.

I'd been to Blue Granny's a few nights back so was swimming with rows worth of home grown spinach.

Now it may have just have been quiet tasting compared to the pot of rocky road chunks we ate for energy whilst cooking, or we may just have forgotten to season but it was just a bit like eating a garden centre. I am however looking forward to eating the leftovers for pack up. I imagine the flavours sink into each other a bit more.
Afterwards we had time to kill till Shooting Stars was on so we whipped up an Eton Mess. Looks like a bag of meatballs and sick but it was quite nice really and it was lots of fun to make I promise. Do it for the laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment