Thursday 5 August 2010

Gone with the mince

I've decided I should watch more classique films and cook less meat so what more of a perfect way to marry the two but dinner with Dani Vegelez Bristol.

Post sleep in shift that morning I blearily pushed my way round Morrinov assessing whether pinenuts (£3.99) or vegeburgers (£1.50 for four) were a tastier deal. The latter won so butternut squash risotto with pinenuts and feta was out the window and vegeburgers in pitta with cherry tomato jammy sauce, caramelised red onion and sweet potato wedges were in through my mouth.

Dani popped over at six after my all day nap and luckily was conscious enough to do everything herself. The only thing we tampered with was loads of fresh thyme on the wedges.


By a cheeky 7.20pm we were replete and looking for a cuddle on bed with clark gable. Only managed the first 2.30 hours so stay tuned for the next dashing dinner. Frankly, my dear, as long as it's tasty I don't care if it's animal or plant.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment