Monday 30 November 2009

Karen O no its me


Can you tell who is Karen and who is me??

I'm going to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs tonight. Although I have loved them for years I don't actually listen to them that often. They shouldn't feel slighted as I don't really listen to any music. I'd better put them on now so I don't keep singing the wrong words to really well known songs. Ugh I am not looking forward to standing up for so long. Going to need a proper bath day on tuesday to recover.

Yesterday I had a lovely day with Mum. We went to see Anish Kapoor AGAIN, went shopping to buy me some work clothes and had lunch at 'Thanks for Frank' on Carnaby Street. I love it there. The food is always exciting and delicious and the cakes are amaze. Went there on Saturday after I went to Anish Kapoor too. I love repetition.

Mum had fish cakes with a fun salad of sweet potato, mange tout, and some other beany bits. I think I should make fish cakes one day.
This looks easy http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3627/simple-fish-cakes
We went back to Franks for tea after Topshop and I had banoffee sponge which was a really light moist sponge with a topping of banoffee toffee and some pretty sugar stars and Mum had a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and seeds on top.


Dave and I are watching This Morning and drinking tea. Bob is meeting us soon and we're hoping to visit one of the city farms or go to the Geffrye museum for their annual Christmas past exhibition.

Bye babes for now xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment