Sunday 31 January 2010

Ban-offy I go to work tomorrow




Today I went to John Torode's restaurant Luxe with Alex, Bob, Chaz, Mark, Roast and Tom. We had to wait for more than an hour to be seated but we were having such a nice time together that it didn't matter a bit in the end. The food was also very good. Mine was waffle, french toast and pancake all together. All my favourite carbs. Married together in a loving union with lashings of maple syrup. Shared a side of chips too just to make it more interesting.

Mark had a banoffee milkshake which really was worth going back for. I had a coke float. I'll show you how to make those another day but for now I have to go to bed as I'm busy tomorrow starting work. Have laid out my clothes already with extra layer options incase it's a cold building. You know that's my greatest fear.

p.s I think a little shout out should go to David Haddrell who is currently enjoying his birthday week. Was very much bowled over by his birthday party last night. Thanks, Dave.

night lamb chops xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment